Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken

INGREDIENTS :
2 lb chicken breast
1 cup chicken broth
1 packages 8oz cream cheese
4 tbsp butter
1/2 small onion
1 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
1 packages ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/4 tbsp oregano
1/4 tbsp parsley
1 dash paprika

INSTRUCTIONS :
-can cream of chicken soup. (i used a cream of chicken and mushroom soup)
Directions25 minutes
1 place thawed chicken breast in crock pot (I cut my chicken breast in half for smaller portion sizes)
- drizzled 2 tbs of butter over chicken, sprinkle with paprika and package of ranch. I set my temp to medium high for an hour but you can set in on low for 3-4 if you like.
- place chopped onion and garlic and 2 table spoons of butter in a pan and sauté over medium heat
-Then add chicken broth, cream of chicken, and cream cheese. stir in oregano and parsley. Cook on medium heat until smooth.
-poor mixture into crock pot and cook for additional 2 to 3 hours.
- I served over buttered spaghetti noodles.